At IILM, Placement workshops are taken by champions from industry, Alumni and by the senior faculty. It provides students with an understanding of skills required to get a job and to do well in a job. The objective of placement workshops is to prepare students for the company profiles, to enhance student’s interaction with his/her peers and as well as with industry people
Glimpse of placement workshops:
- Resume Writing
- Effective Networking through Linkedin.
- Know Thyself
- Marketing yourself and creating the first impression
- Sharpening The Saw: Mock Aptitude Test
- Mock Group Discussion
- Mock Interviews.
- Case based Interviews
- Emotional Intelligence: We prepare our students how to handle emotions effectively ans be emotionally intelligent at work place.
- Company Specific Workshops