IILM PGDM – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order to secure admission to first year of the two-year full time IILM PGDM, aspirants need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Applicants in their final year of Bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply.
The admission will remain provisional until they produce mark sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU))
- Applicant is required to appear in any of the management competitive exam CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT etc.)
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants can submit the application form online and offline on Campus.
- Online application form is available at www.iilm.edu/lodhiroad along with the non-refundable admission processing fee of 1000/. The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
- Applicants can also fill the form on the day of Personal Interview