STEP 1: FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM
Aspiring applicants should apply to the Admission’s Office through the duly filled in Application Form available online & offline.
STEP 2: SUBMIT PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (SELF ATTESTED) :
• Class X Mark Sheet
• Class XII Mark Sheet
• Graduation Mark Sheet (latest year if final year is not available)
• CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT/NMAT Score Card, if appeared
• Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
• Identity Proof (AADHAR card preferable) issued by Govt. of India.
• Updated Resume in case of working professional
STEP 3: CASE STUDY ANALYSIS/ SIMULATION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW
As a part of admission process, we conduct the following assessment rounds:
• Case Study Analysis/ Simulation Personal Interview round with Panel of Faculty At IILM, we assess applicants on various parameters.
• Career Objectives
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Leadership Qualities (Taking initiatives and challenges)
• General Awareness
• Basic Characteristics & Personality Traits
STEP 4: ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINAL SELECTION LIST :
• Final Selection List would be declared on announced dates. Applicants who are selected will be made an offer of admission. The offer letter will be sent by courier to the address provided by the applicant and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id.
• Selected applicants must confirm their admission by paying the Registration Fee (as per Fee Structure) within the stipulated time, failing which; the admission offer will stand cancelled.