IILM Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Strategically located in the Fastest Growing Economy of the World with globally acclaimed programme design and delivery, the IILM programmes provide students with a strong exposure to global best practices in business while being firmly rooted in an emerging markets context.
This lends a unique perspective to IILM students, preparing them to capitalize on the new opportunities in the global economy as well as preparing them for the threats at the same time. With a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship and family business, the impact of applied technology on commerce, and the emerging global markets, programmes at the IILM focus on managing business in fast-evolving and volatile environments. The course curriculum is equivalent to any of the two year MBA programs recognised globally.
Learning at the IILM has a pragmatic approach with a clear business understanding, valuing individual views, intellectual discipline, and a sense of teamwork. A learned and research-oriented faculty pool, globally benchmarked curriculum, industry-institute interface through guest lectures and workshops, innovative pedagogical methods enable students at IILM to develop and maintain their edge.
Why Choose IILM PGDM?
- Ranked 14th amongst top B-Schools in India (Eduniversal B-School Rankings)
- Excellent placements across FMCG, Financial Services, HR consulting, Retail, Infrastructure, Technology, Research, etc.
- Professional learning environment supported by institute-industry interface and faculty with industry and academic experience.
- MBA Equivalence PGDM (Approved by the Association of Indian University, AIU)
- Accredited by NBA (MHRD), and ACBSP (USA)
- Equivalence to MBA course (AICTE)
- Huge well-placed and active Alumni Network