1) On 08th November, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop on 'Applying EI & Positive Psychology for Schools' for Counselors from various schools across Delhi –NCR at IILM Lodhi Road
2) On 05th November, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a session at 3 day National Workshop on 'Emotional Intelligence & Positive Parenting for Excellence in Children' organized by IAHRW & Department of Human Development & Family Empowerment, Bharti College, University of Delhi for 70 professionals
3) On 23rd October, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop on ‘EI for Health, Happiness & Success’ for students of Bal Bharti School, Pitampura
4) On 30th August, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop on 'EI for Communication and Interpersonal Skills' for Technical officers at CEPTAM, D.R.D.O., Government of India
5) On 3rd August, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop on ’31 Daily Practices for Mindfulness in Education’ for teachers of Banyan tree School.
6) On 26th July, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop for class XII students of Banyan tree school on 'EI for Conflict Resolution'.
7) On 20th July, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop on 'EI for Creating Emotionally Intelligent Classrooms' for principals and senior teachers of various schools across Delhi NCR.
8) On 9th, 11th & 15th July, 2019 IILMCEI conducted a workshop for the PGDM students on 'Mindfulness for Goal Orientation and Success' at IILM, Greater Noida Campus and Lodhi Road campus.
9) On 6th July, 2019 IILMCEI organized a workshop on 'Let the Story do the Talking: To Enhance Self Expression among Children' for teachers of Banyan Tree School.
10) On 4th June 2019, IILMCEI conducted Induction Training for PAN India, 45 University teachers at Ramanujan College, Delhi University, organized by Teacher Learning Center (MHRD) on the topic "Emotional Intelligence for Health, Happiness and Success".
11) Teachers training held on 1st June 2019, for Banyan School Tree on the topic "Creating Emotionally Intelligent Classrooms".
12) On 30th May 2019, IILMCEI conducted workshop for teachers of Genesis School, Noida on the topic "Creating Emotionally Intelligent Classrooms".
13) Conducted two workshop for students at the Banyan Tree School on 29th May 2019, as a part of Young Scholar Program, on the topics "Emotional Intelligence in the age of Artificial Intelligence" and "Strategies for becoming Emotionally Intelligent".
14) On 27th May 2019, Training was conducted for teachers of Delhi Public School, Noida on the topic "Creating Emotionally Intelligent Classrooms".
15) On 25th May 2019, Workshop for 11th and 12th standard Students of Banyan Tree School was conducted on the topic "Emotional Intelligence for Career Aspiration and Happiness" was conducted.
16) On 23th May 2019, Training for teachers of Amrita Vidyalaya was held on the topic "Power of Emotions to Empower Self and Others".
17) On 9th April 2019, IILMCEI conducted workshop for outgoing batch of Ramanujan College, Delhi University on the topic "EI for Career Success and Happiness"
18) FDP held on 6th March, 2019 for IILM faculty members on the topic "EI for Happy life"
19) Director IILMCEI delivered invited talk on "Gandhian Perspective on Mental Health for Joyful Living" at an Interdisciplinary Seminar in Satyawati College, University of Delhi on 7th March, 2019
20) Teacher Training held on 20th April, 2019 for Banyan Tree School Teachers on the topic "Call for Care Teachers Program Series-Creating Emotionally Intelligent Classrooms"